Hello!!!

Well, here are the girls just goofing off!! We had a splendid time at Termales del Bosque a few weekends ago, and now it's back to the routine and rhythm of school. The rain is more persistent these days, and just a couple days ago I had a river flowing right outside my apartment door. But I think of the heat back home and I am thankful for the cool evenings here and the steady sound of thunder rolling across the mountains. It's quite relaxing...muy tranquilo. :) I have not yet made definite plans for the Holiday weekend coming up, but we are out of school for the 4th. And this Friday we are going on a Paseo (fieldtrip) to ride on elevated cable cars over the rainforest! It shall be a wonderful weekend, and I hope that all of you have a great weekend as well. Set off some fireworks for me!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home