Ram Luna
Well, I made it through another week, and unfortunately another weekend! :(
But the weekend was fun. Friday night most of the singles went out to dinner at Ram Luna (I hope I spelled that correctly). It's a very nice restaurant up on the side of a mountain that looks down on San Jose. We had a wonderful time taking pictures, eating great food, and just having a blast!! Here's a view from the lookout before it got too dark.
And here's a picture of Melissa and I!
As for the rest of the weekend, the majority of Saturday was spent with four other girls having a movie marathon! We watched Roman Holiday, Hitch, Breakfast at Tiffany's (I don't recommend that one), and finally Charlotte Gray. So, it was a mostly uneventful weekend, but I enjoyed the rest.
I hope that you all had a wonderful restful weekend as well! Until later, love you bunches!!
Jennifer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home