Christmases #3 & #4
Well, on December 24th, the actual Christmas Eve, Daniel & I celebrated our own Christmas together and I was able to give him a gift that I'd had trouble staying quiet about for the past month. :) A banjo!!! He was so shocked and amazed...unfortunately, I didn't have my camera and so did not capture that look on his face, but it will be imprinted in my mind forever. Here are some pics of him with the banjo.



Then on Christmas day...the actual Christmas Day - December 25th, I headed over to the Parker house. We had so much fun!! Here's Stephen & Cynthia with Tommy.
Uncle Daniel with little Hailey.
Priscilla and Daniel
Anna
Anna getting a little curious as she peaks into Cynthia's gift.
Aunt Priscilla with Hailey.
And a jam session with Daniel & Andrew in the afternoon.
Daniel & I :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home