My New Home
It's amazing how fast the time has flown...and with the end of my first year in Argentina came another move. I moved into the home of another missionary family who is home on Itineration right now. It is one train station down from where I used to live...I can walk the distance in about 20-25 minutes, so it's not too far. The best thing is that I have a roommate now instead of living all by myself. It's wonderful having someone else in the house!! Anyway, this is my new setup until I leave for the States in May.
Here's my bedroom:

The living room and formal dining area: 
The family room:
The kitchen:
It's really a great house and I am so thankful that God has provided such amazing housing opportunities for me during this time in Argentina. It has been a real blessing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home