Out and About
After Pinamar, it was time for Abby and I to get out and about in Buenos Aires. Of course, the day we decided to go, it had to be raining, but that didn't stop us for anything! With one umbrella, we huddled together and headed out to take on the town! :)
We went to Palacio de La Papa Frita because I simply love that place and Abby had to try the puffy fries. Here I am in my new shirt that Tara made for me for my birthday...THANKS TARA!!! :)
Who needs penguins?! Here in Buenos Aires, we get to the Heart of the matter! :) 

Downtown Buenos Aires, with Little Big Ben in the background.
One day of exploring wouldn't do for us, so a couple days later we went downtown again on a mission that would take us to parts of the city I had never been to...including manuevering through the subway system!! But Abby and I took it all on and had a blast all along the way.
Here we are in front of the Pink House, which is like our Capital Building. Now, try not to get confused...Pink House does not equal our White House. The president's house is in a different part of the city (actually, much closer to where I live). But this Pink House lives up to its name, for as you can see in the picture, it really is pretty Pink.
Abby, who wanted to search for three coins in the fountain, but I held her back.
Me being silly. :)
We ran into this guy along our journey and just had to get our pictures taken with him. I don't think it's San Martin...but that's okay.
As you can see, Abby got into the "kissy" part of the culture here! :)
Here we are along Puerto Madero at night. That bridge in the background is actually lit up well and makes an amazing reflection in the water.
We didn't get home till well after 10pm, but it was such a fun day exploring the city and getting to share such a fun adventure with my most amazing friend in the world!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home