Bienvenida a Argentina Abigail!!
Abigail arrived on October 20th in Argentina, just in time to hop in the Exley's SUV with me and head down to Pinamar (an oceanside town) where we were about to have a Missionary Fellowship with all the Argentine Missionaries. So, she went from 15 hours of traveling to another 4 hours in a car...You Go Girl!!!
We got to the hotel, which faced the beach, and discovered that our hotel room had a few secrets. At first we thought it was just a living area...but low and behold there were beds everywhere!!! In the wall...
Even in the TV stand!!! Our little room had 4 beds that literally pulled or popped out of almost everywhere! :)
Of course, when at the beach, one must not spend all their time in their hotel room...so we hit the beach asap. Of course, it is still early Spring here and the water was COLD, so we didn't exactly go swimming.
Here I am being "thoughtful"...or something like that. In truth, I was very hyper at the time!!
Abby and I at the beach!!
Here's Abigail looking gorgeous for the camera!! :)
Then we found a great little bench to stop at and take a rest...since we'd walked along the shore for quite a while.
Okay, I was going to say something here, but as you can see the picture opportunity presented itself and we just couldn't pass it up!!! 
Then, in the evening, we got to go 4-Wheeling!!! Can you believe it was the first time in my life that I'd done that?!?! I've learned that it definitely won't be the last. Abby and I rode together and had so much fun that I came back wanting to buy my own!!! :) hehehe...
Don't I look like a natural?! Abby took this picture when we got almost to the top of one of the sand dunes! As you can see it was getting dark fast and since we didn't have a light on our 4-Wheeler we didn't get to stay out much longer.
Another self-portrait in Pinamar!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home