My Newest Crocheting Project
After a couple months of hiding this in my house and then searching all over Buenos Aires for the right yarn to finish it, I was finally able to present my newest crocheting endeavor to Don & Melba Exley, in whose honor I made this little keepsake. I made it because this year was their 30th Anniversary of arriving in Argentina and beginning a life of missions. Although they have lived in Chile and Mexico along with Argentina, I focused on the country we are all living in. :)
So, on September 24th, while Mom was here to take pictures, I gave Don & Melba the blanket one night after church. When I told Melba I had something for them and she saw me carrying a bag she asked if I had made them chocolate chip cookies. :) I don't think she was disappointed.
Being able to work with Don & Melba here in Argentina has been one of the greatest blessings of my life, and I am so honored to get to share with them this small token of my gratitude and love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home