My Kids :D
I thought I'd put up a few pics of my kids from school so you guys could see all the beautiful faces of the kids I am working with. :D Here they are during a recess at school.




And here are the kids during a church service. Several of the kids also attend our church and are very open to the Spirit of God moving in their lives. They are not hesitant to come to the altar and seek the face of God, be it in a church service or school chapel. It's moments like these when I reminded of why I love being here and what a great charge God has given me to help guide these kids in Him and His ways. 


Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home