Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Big News!

Okay, so yeah, really big news! Something else happened when I was home for the wedding ~ the most amazing thing ever. Daniel & I got together!! That's right, as of March 31st this girl is no longer single! I know there are many of you who have been watching us for the past couple years and just wondering when we were going to figure it out...so let us take a moment of silence to honor you for your perseverance in bugging us all along the way. :)
For those of you who do not know Daniel, he is simply the most amazing guy! He's the oldest of 6 kids, his younger brother being the famous "Whistler" of ORU. We met over two years ago, and over time have become the best of friends!
And as things like this usually go, we realized there was a lot more there than just friendship, so after me being home just a few days we decided it was time to...
NO! Not get married! What are you, crazy?! I'm in Argentina for another full year!! These things take time!!! I was going to say, we finally began going out. We're dressed up here because Daniel was an usher in Kathryn's wedding. And do you see that bouquet? Yep, I caught it!! And Daniel got the garter. Hmm...interesting...
Anyway, it's been simply wonderful ever since. If you happen to see me walking around with a silly grin on my face (that is if you are in Argentina, for otherwise it would be hard to see) you now know the reason why.
Oh, and Sunday night we got to go out on an awesome date to see Riverdance at the Tulsa PAC (Special thanks to Daniel's brother, Ben, who got him the tickets for his birthday!). It was a simply amazing night.Of course, Monday did come and with it so did my flight back to Argentina. I never hated the airport so much in my entire life!!
I won't say it wasn't hard to leave, it was. I know that some people think we're crazy because I've still got a year before I come home. All I know is that my life is in God's hands ~ which includes Argentina as well as the timing of Daniel and I getting together. So, for now, I am thankful, so very thankful, and full of happiness I have never known.
And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
And the things you do endear you to me
You know I will
I will
Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we’re together
Love you when we’re apart.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home