A Joyous Engagement!
Well, I am sad to say that I meant to include this particular blog about a month and a half ago, but better late than never, right?! Anyway, I wanted to include the exciting engagement of my most beloved younger sister...well, practically younger sister...Sharon, to Ausie native Clinton Clark! :) YAY!!!!
On December 17, Clinton took Sharon out for a horse back ride and when they stopped for a snack, Sharon found a lot more than Cheezitz when she opened the box. :)
That's right!! Woohoo!!!! They're getting married!!!! Here they are after he proposed.
Don't they just make the cutest couple?!
I'm just glad I was home when the big event took place. Speaking of big events, their big day is going to be April 29th! YAY!!! I'm so excited for both of them and happy to see how God has truly brought them together in His perfect will and time! It's all so exciting, I can't keep myself from smiling! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home