Monday, February 20, 2006

BAICA Picnic

This past Saturday I went to the BAICA school picnic! It was a lot of fun, as many of the students came with their families and got to hang out with the teachers and staff. And, thankfully, there was a nice breeze, so in the shade it felt pretty nice. We played some fun games, which included a teachers and parents Tug-O'-War! :) "It's a tug-o-war. We're being pulled back and forth, first a little bit less then a little bit more. HEY! We're in a fight. The forces of darkness and the children of the Light!" Wow, that's going back more than a few years! Anyway, I can happily say that when the women played, my team won. YAY! :)
Here I am with a few other teachers.
Joanna, myself, Dana, CraigJoanna and I
I've really enjoyed getting to know a lot of the teachers and staff at BAICA. Sadly, this is my last week teaching there, but I plan on staying in touch with them after switching schools. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home