A Wonderful Wedding
Yes, that's right, Kathryn is now married and I am the last Helmle girl remaining. I went home at the end of March to be a part of this most joyous occasion ~ and was there ever a ton of fun to be had. There was the personal shower.
The bachelorette party.
The bridal luncheon.
Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
Plus all kinds of wedding preparations squeezed into every spare moment. 

Finally, after much anticipation and a few late nights, April 1st arrive and it was the Wedding Day - No fooling! :DKathryn was the most beautiful bride and almost all of us bridesmaids fell to peices when Chris teared up during the ceremony. (You just try staying stoic and composed when Michelle and Danielle are on either side of you crying and sniffling!) In the end, it was a magic day and everyone present was lucky enough to get to see the happiest of newly weds.
Mr. & Mrs. Curtis ~ it sounds pretty good. I'm so glad I got to be home for it, and even happier to have such an amazing sister and new brother-in-law in the family. Ah, forget "in-law," I've got a new brother! :)P.S. Plus I caught the bouquet, and that's always a hopeful sign for the future and what may come. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home