Kyosko & Kevin Max!!
On May 4th I got the opportunity to see former DC Talk member Kevin Max perform here in Buenos Aires. A guy at my church is the drummer in a popular Christian band, Kyosko, that opened for Kevin Max. Here is a picture of Kyosko playing.
And here's a picture of myself with Esteban, who is the member of Kyosko.
I'll have to admit that other than the couple old-school DC Talk songs Kevin Max sang, I believe I enjoyed Kyosko's performance more - even though I didn't know any of the songs which were in Spanish. But it was a fun night overall and I thoroughly enjoyed getting out and spending time with some of my Spanish-speaking friends.
This is a picture of the group that night...it was Emmanuel, Gaby, Cristian & David. Emmanel, Cristian & David are students at CanZion, the music school set up by Marcos Witt to train people in music ministries. The school actually uses our church building and has students from all over Latin America, so it's been a great opportunity to meet people from all over.
We had a great night...it's always great just getting out and having fun with friends! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home