My 24th Birthday!!! :)
Wow, another birthday! Woohoo!!
My 24th Birthday began in the morning when Mom let me break into the pile of presents she had stored in the corner of her room. Thank you again to everyone who pitched in and send cards and presents! It made the day wonderful!! Michelle even made me a "Birthday Girl" shirt to wear on my special day...along with 8 other home creation shirts! :)
And here I am with all the cards written by friends back at Christian Chapel! Thank you so much to everyone! I love reading your cards over and over!
And thanks Mommy & Daddy Wade for including the wedding pics! I had to get a shot of myself with Abby, Ben & Sharon so that all the kids could be together (in spirit).
Here's the necklace Daniel got for me...and of course he's on the other end of that phone! :) The necklace is from Italy!! In fact, in one week, it was in Italy, then Tulsa, then Buenos Aires. It's almost more of a world-traveler than I!!! So far, at least! :)
After the fun of opening presents, Mom and I finally got out and about, heading downtown to the Capital of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Here I am in front of the British Tower, what I like to call Little Big Ben.
In the evening, we went back home for my birthday party! (One is never too old for a birthday party!!) A few friends came over and we had a great time.
Here I am with Gaby who headed up getting me an Argentine jersey with my name on the back!
And of course Mom had to make me a birthday cake...hers are the best, after all.
During the party Mom got to try her first official mate in Argentina...as you can see, it didn't go over with a bang, but more with a grimace.
It was a wonderful birthday and I was especially thankful to have Mom here with me to enjoy the day and to share a part of this stage of my life with her. THANKS MOM!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home