Christmas #1 - Mom's House
Once again, this year we did not follow the traditional format of celebrating the holidays on the actual Holidays...there were just too many parties and celebrations to fit them all in on one or two days. (This was partially to accomodate Kathryn's work schedule which had her working on Christmas eve until like 3am on Christmas morning!!! Now that's a hard schedule to deal with!) So...our festivities began on December 22nd with Christmas at Mom's house when we were all able to come together.
This Christmas was especially special because Daniel and I were able to be together. It was wonderful!!
And here we are with Chris & Kat and Dor & Shell. Hmm...if we're using nicknames, does that mean we'll be Jen & Dan? Hmm...I doubt it.
So, after a few fun photos, it was time for presents!!! 
The kids really got into the Headlamp I got for Dorian...okay, so Dorian liked it too, but it proved more entertaining than I had expected.
Argentine scarves were the style for the evening, as Mom received hers from my Argentine friend Gaby, and I gave them to Kat & Shell, who chose very different ways of modeling their personality and present.

And no fear, the boys were not forgotten!!!
It was such a wonderful Christmas, and having Daniel there with me made it unforgettable. 

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home