Thursday, February 15, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..." Yes, that's right, the holidays quickly flew by and soon it was time for me to be leaving once again. Here's Daniel helping me pack, though I doubt he was excited at all about the effort or my leaving. On January 3rd Mommy, Daddy and Daniel joined me at the airport to say goodbye. It doesn't matter if you've left home several times before, it's always difficult to do. But this time we all knew it was the last time I'd be going away, and when I returned, it would be to stay. Somehow, in the midst of the leaving, that was a comforting thought, yet for myself, a somber awakening as well. For Argentina has become a home to me as well...and I know I will always keep it close to my heart, along with the people I've come to know and love there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home