Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day!!

YAY!! Valentine's Day!!! Actually, it's rather strange celebrating Valentine's Day in a culture that hardly even recognizes it. I had to wear my red "I'm Loved" shirt to help get myself in the spirit of the day! Then in the afternoon I received a special gift that made it a lot easier to remember the day...Daniel sent me flowers and chocolates! He had to have them delivered to the Babcock's house because the company wouldn't deliver to my new house...so it was more of a surprise for me when I arrived a their home to spend the afternoon and there were flowers waiting for me!! I was so happy!!
Thank you so much, Daniel, for not only filling my day with such brilliant colors...but for filling my life with more happiness and joy than I had ever imagined. :)
"Lo mejor que me ha pasado fue verte por primera vez..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home