Café Britt
One final exciting outing that Kathryn and I went on was the Café Britt Tour, which is one of the most popular coffee producers in Costa Rica. In the tour we got to travel from the coffee plantation where they grow the beans through the entire process of how coffee is roasted, tested and packaged for delivery. Here is Kathryn coming out of the coffee fields with a huge coffee cherry. A coffee cherry is what the coffee fruit is called. (The one Kathryn has is obviously not a real one! They're much smaller!!) 
We also had a hilarious drama group take us on our tour, which made the day amazing.
And then, to finish it all off, we had a great lunch with our choice of any coffee beverage! Of course I went for the iced mocka. It was truly an incredible tour and I am definitely a hooked Café Britt fanatic now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home