August 19th Graduation!!!!
Well, hard as it is to believe, on Friday, August 19th, one of the most amazing groups of students and friends that I have ever known graduated from Cincel! It was a great time of celebrating the past 4 months, 8 months, or year that each person had spent studying and learning Spanish. I must say that I will greatly miss this wonderful group of friends that I have made and who have been a second family to me as I have adjusted to living outside the States.
Here is a pic of Elizabeth and I just after the graduation. She'll be living and working in El Salvador now as a part of the King's Castle staff.

And, of course, my next door neighbor and fellow prisoner in the Cincel cages, Tim, who will also be working in El Salvador at King's Castle after leaving Cincel. This picture is during his goodbye speech, in which he not only tossed his inhaler as a play off of the movie Hitch but wherein he also prayed that the teachers of Cincel would get a raise!! Go Timoteo!!!

And the entire Horton family will be sorely missed!! Here's a pic of Elizabeth with Shelby, Kippy, Amanda, Timmy and Tim. Cincel will definitely not be the same without Tim's great sense of humor and the entire Horton clan always around. 
And we can't forget the other singles!! Kara, Melissa, Elizabeth (yes, once again!), Alyson and Matt!! Without this great group I don't know how I would have made it through the summer!! There was always fun to be had when hanging out with this great gang!
Yes, it was indeed a great trimester with an amazing group of people. They will all be missed very dearly, yet I feel priveleged to have been able to share this time in our lives at Cincel and know that from now on I will always have even more friends living all over the country and world. And I know that each of them will affect the world for God in an amazing way wherever He puts them! :)
Love you all, I'll miss you!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home