Friends!!
Well, I think I'll take a moment to reflect upon all the wonderful new friends I've made this summer since coming to Cincel. As the end of the trimester draws near, many people are packing up and preparing to leave for their country of missions or to head back to the US of A!! And yesterday was the final day for the Summer Institute Students, who mostly all left for home today. As sad as it is to see them go, I am so happy to have known them and made such wonderful new friends. Last night we had a big party to see off the Summer Institute Singles, which was an absolute blast.

This picture includes most the singles, summer and regular students. The night was a picture taking fiasco, with everyone constantly snapping pictures and checking their cameras to see if the shot came out.

But it was a lot of fun...especially taking hilarious commercial videos, which, unfortunately, I cannot add to this blog. Anyway, it was a great night and all the summer students will be greatly missed!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home